The aim of the Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible chances, and exceed official results:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or alternative odds comparison sites )
One of the major variables – if not the major factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to have the absolute best price possible.
Once all the work is done and you are on a fantastic thing, there’s no larger’own goal’ than carrying an inferior price. It requires the same amount of time and effort to place the bet, yet you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you’re after any of our solutions, it is crucial that you aim to get the best prices possible. There is no point going into the one bookie and only carrying their price when others are paying greater.
Take yourself back into the old-school gambling ring at the monitor…you would not do it there! You would always hunt for the best cost and zero in on this bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison sites allow you to replicate that when betting on the internet. Instead of having to make your way across all the different bookies’ websites or programs, odds comparison sites allow you to just pick your race or sporting event and see multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There’s a few odds comparison options out there. In our view, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the hyperlink and we have organized an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and readily customisable item. You can choose which bookies to show on screen, there’s a mountain of alternatives and programs, and on top of that, you can sign in to each of your bookie accounts through the program and simply bet from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click that price you need, put in your stake, and you are on. It is fast and dead-simple to use and ensures you always find the very best price of all of the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you’re costing a fortune in extra profits. It amazes us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilizing this instrument. A small punter working full-time will improve their profits considerably using Dynamic Odds. You may check and compare prices with all your own bookies quickly on your own notebook or cellular phone, and even put bets through your mobile with your entire bookies employing the lively odds mobile version. This is much faster and more effective than betting through each bookie program or site individually. Don’t forget our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not attempted it yet, get onto it today. The superior version only costs $35 per month. For the excess money you will make by having the ability to easily take better costs, that’s an absolute bargain. Trust us, it is well worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is to gain access to as many as you can, as it gives you a greater prospect of always being able to wager the best price. Take your betting bank and spread it across as many bookmaker accounts as you can. It is far better to own your own bankroll equally split across 10bookmaker balances than all sitting in one.
There’s a good deal of alternatives out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Greatest Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies using a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, be sure that you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer you the best early deals on racing, and in addition provide an SP guarantee. Bet365 cover best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is greater. It may be worth at times taking a lower fixed cost to guarantee the possible advantage of’ramble protection’. Whilst that is often a good option, best tote or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the opportunity to transcend official results, together with the SP buffer accessible if the horse does drift. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic currently having minimum bet laws set up, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their cost is above or close to your 3rd best fixed price in the email as there is an SP buffer (provided that you are not restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities available on the market for horse racing, especially during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the market, and on horses in large (double figure) costs. It’s essential have.
We can write an essay on the costs on Betfair on some of our winners, but a handful of examples from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of this marketplace you can get Fantastic prices on Betfair even only at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that gives you the very best of 3 bags or Top Fluctuation (notice Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes prior to race start time – maybe not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days each week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is generally better for horses at single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Additional late betting stake on large drifters
One opportunity to consider is raising your stake on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to ascertain the best size of a bet), suggests it to maximise long-term profits and create a greater edge, the more you need to bet. So, for instance if you speed a horse a $3 chance and could get $7 at the market, you should wager MORE than in case you can obtain $5 in the marketplace.
This theorem is why we advocate having another bet at our runners if the price drifts to around 50% or more above the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair include;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up rather than favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favourite in the race
These motives have already been evaluated and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters should not concern you in many instances.
Should you lock at an early price after which the horse drifts significantly (near 50% or more), then it’s surely worth backing again on Betfair to get your ordinary price up, to transcend official outcomes. There have been plenty of significant drifters which have won at odds much greater than official rates. It is just about taking additional advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on track It is becoming well reported that high fluctuation prices on track in the racecourses are above those reported through the Official Prices (which need a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to have the price for its fluctuation to be contained ). Heading into the track to wager might get you better prices than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not contemplated in opening fixed Rates Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not included when saying the 3rd best fixed price. You can often get larger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge percentage of members bet using Dynamic Odds, and choose the best available deals from this selection of bookies. As a result, there are several bookies whose prices are not shown on Dynamic Odds. They are also not considered in official results or gambling information.
But many members do bet with these bookies, and often find they get higher prices than principal bookies. The other bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are usually available a good deal longer. If you happen to miss a historical cost, it might be worth looking at these bookies to see if the cost may have held, as they frequently do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Alternatives include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater deals than quoted before alert sent
This actually happens fairly often. By the time the alert is sent, often a horse has drifted outside to costs greater than stated, but nevertheless that said price is recorded. By way of example, there was one occasion where a horse was advised at $3.20 if the e-mail had been shipped, but was $4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 price was listed for that winner.
11) Bookies offering better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are actually occasions where bets are sent, but there is still 1 or 2 bookies who haven’t put up costs yet. Though early costs have been crunched, often these bookies will post their analyst’s initial prices. There was an event where we backed a horse from $21 into $11, and then 1 or 2 two bookies opened 15 minutes after at $21. Those prices frequently sit there for a while since most members have placed their bets.
12) Tracking and betting late when market percentages are reduced and more in your favour When we advise carrying a cost with Greatest Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that indicates we think the horse will probably drift from its present fixed price in gambling.
Bets for many horse racing services are sent usually between 9am and 11am, but the market percentages are larger at these times. Whilst we frequently acquire outstanding prices on horses that were mispriced and company, on many occasions natural gambling movements mean the prices drift out towards start time since the bookies start to compete along with the marketplace percentages reduce.
This means often a horse drifts back out, but gets backed again really late by large players. So, although the starting price may be near or even lower than the early price, the horse has been considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are three examples that spring to mind, but these Kinds of market moves are trivial:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only before the beginning, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, firmed back to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse is becoming over wager Often a horse gets’over bet’ and endorsed down to a silly, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of the marketplace. You may opt to simply not bet when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price advised – this will save you units in the long term and avoids taking’unders’. You can also set a minimum price on Betfair SP so you never take below the minimum price you set / we recommend.
14) Putting back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some wise members lay back runners who company dramatically. This enables them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or also guarantee a profit regardless of whether a horse wins or not. This grants some members the chance to substantially reduce variance and wager moderately risk free, especially when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when informed by the expert. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are two services where this can be very successful as all bets are counseled to be backed at fixed odds once the email is routed, and the vast majority of bets firm on the marketplace.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Prices on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when stakes are published than Country/Provincial races at which they may be impacted. For Metro/City races (the major raceday in every state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three great choices are betting through Bet365 when you’ve got the SP guarantee, using a Best of the ideal merchandise (highest of Greatest Tote and Best Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or again Betfair is the friend on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity available throughout betting, even if only using the Betfair SP tool.
Note the standard tracks for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, choosing some of the better fixed costs available at the time bets are shipped is a good strategy, but if you are able to monitor prices even only on some days such as weekends, you’ll find via a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes that you will receive fantastic prices above those recorded.
16) Consider the unit stakes The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on if to bet early or late on selections. According to your experience with a service, or assessment of their previous results, you are able to ascertain the standard amount. For many services that the’standard’ amount the expert intends to accumulate on a win wager isaround 5 components. If that’s the case and the ceremony backs a horse for 1 unit to win, and the horse is odds of $5, that’s about normal as a good bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to amass 10u when the horse wins, then that’s a high confidence bet. This horse will often firm in betting. If the horse is odds of 2 we stand to collect 2u, so this is low assurance, or possibly only a’saver’ wager. This horse will often float in betting. So using the sum to be collected, with 5u (or the typical collect) as the’barometer’, may be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will company or drift, particularly at the extreme ends of this spectrum. This could help you choose whether to back the horse early in a predetermined price, or take a late betting option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to track. An illustration was a horse named Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however available market price was just $5. Given that is only a 2.5un win collect, locking in a historical fixed cost wasn’t the way to go. Individuals who endorsed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair price was $14.50. One question that’s asked is when should a wager not be placed if the value is now? Generally, advised bets must be put, but the best way to explain is with extreme cases. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to win on a horse at $31 for a 31u collect. In the event you back it if you miss early rates and it firms to $10? The answer is yes, since the 1u investment still stands to collect 10u and that is still a major collect and a big profit. The significant firming indicates simply how incorrect the initial market price was, however, just how much you stand to accumulate indicates that the horse remains a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it firms to $10 until you have bet, well then you simply stand to collect 1u in case it wins financing it $10, well below what you would normally expect to accumulate to a winner with all the service, so you could give this horse a overlook long term there’s little value to be had taking unders on these runners. A better example is if an agency advises 1u to win in a horse at $5, and it firms to $ two before you’ve put you wager. Again the initial collect was 5u, but today using a 1u investment on a 2u accumulate, this no longer could be a worthwhile investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, however, the above will help lead you towards when to wager late or early (or maybe not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race v multiple bets in a race
When there is one wager in a race, there is more likelihood of that runner firming (particularly if the anticipated win wager collect is anything above 4u). When there are two bets in a rush, it’s frequently the case that one firms and one drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets at a race (3 or more), it’s very rare they will all company. Usually maybe 1 firms as well as the remainder drift, or often they will all drift. The sole exception is if we aggressively back 3 runners at big odds to beat a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, others could company, but it might go another way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will guide you on whether to bet late or early. However the more horses backed, the further that locking in fixed early costs with no SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the collect is well above 5u. Whenever there are multiple runners in a race it is frequently a fantastic chance to monitor or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about always getting the best possible price each time
It isn’t possible, or even required. All our services are highly profitable, with results easily attained by following the information contained here. Constant improvement in your betting practices will imply continuous progress in your long-term results, and that is the key to long term success with your betting. Take a couple of minutes out daily (or just once every now & then) to review the flucs & closure costs available of runners we back with dynamic odds & you’ll soon open your eyes to the possible opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Don’t suffer with FOMO (Fear Of Quitting Out)
As a general rule, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined cost on many occasions. The market has changed radically and market percentages in ancient markets have continued to change upwards to frequently 130%-135%, and this is very significant. Taking premature fixed costs can be debatable also if there are scratchings, where significant deductions could be applied, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset shift for many is vital. Realising that the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to about 102%, and also waiting and trying to monitor costs and wager late will result in better overall results for people willing to spend the time.
20) Do not be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we know most members have jobs, the truth is a large proportion of bets are sent to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For all members, there will be periods where they are not functioning, and it’s at these times where members should look to exceed official outcomes by monitoring and placing bets late instead of blindly betting using Fixed or Greatest Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your outcome will be. Also like most things, the longer you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets in the best odds hasn’t been more simple & accessible. Invest intelligently, do not be idle, put a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the even larger profits you could readily be achieving.
Read more: 4liveworldcup.com